Location: Chillicothe, OH
Type: Full Time
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the overall maintenance and repairs of multiple facilities to ensure a safe and positive member experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair/replace any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) when based on club needs.
- Will be involved in setting up new club facilities and maintaining our current clubs.
- Represent the company in a clean and well-groomed manner.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in general maintenance, including basic plumbing, electrical, mechanical and carpentry skills.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel between multiple club locations
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
- Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift over 80 pounds.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals.
Planet Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:PLNT), has revolutionized the fitness industry! With more than 1,000 locations in 47 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada, Planet Fitness' mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®.
We’re aggressively expanding and looking for talented individuals to help us conquer Gymtimidation® everywhere!
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.